If I were to give you a prescription to improve your photography, and for you to improve as a photographer, here’s what it would be:
- To make better pictures and to be a better photographer take at least one picture a day in fully manual exposure mode.
- Take the recommended dose at varying times of the day, in different locations and in different types of light.
- Make sure that your dosage is taken with an attention to focusing modes, metering patterns and exposure settings.
- Make sure to review EXIF data on a regular basis.
- Recommended number of pictures daily may be exceeded as often as desired.