Some things to think about:
- Your work is a product.
- You are the photographer/brand that produces the product.
- Price your work so you don’t lose money.
- Your work or services are worthless unless someone chooses to purchase from you.
- Your price should reflect the message/story behind your brand. For example is your brand sending a message/story of the lowest price, best value, cheapest etc. or is your brand sending a message of high quality, unique images, excellent customer service, etc?
- You potential buyer has choices. They can choose to do nothing, they can do business with you or they can do business with someone else instead. The story of your brand and the price of your product have influences over the potential buyer.