Multimeeting Photography Classes offer the participants a way to learn about photography over an extended period of time. This insures that the participants have adequate time in between meetings to practice what they have learned and to present their work for discussion during the class.
- The presentation of the class content is organized so each new topic and meeting builds on the last.
- The tempo of each meeting insures that there is always time for questions or examples.
- The presentation of the material is done with an emphasis on thoughtful explanation, conversation with participants and real life examples.
- Learning the topic is reinforced with classroom exercises, so participants can learn by doing, and weekly “homework” assignments.
- For the duration of the class participants will be offered a limited subscription to Being A Better Photographer so they can access online content that is specific to their class.