Scroll down to see comments and to add comments.
Thank you for choosing to work with me on a one on one basis to help you to improve your photography skills.
Your opinion and candid comments are valued because they help me to make sure that our time together was spent as effectively as possible.
Thank you again for choosing to work with me, I hope that I have helped you to be a better photographer.
- Could you please take a moment to let me know what you thought of the class in the “Leave a Reply” area below?
- If you’d like, you can use the following questions as a guide.
- What was your main concern about taking this class?
- What did you learn as a result of taking this class?
- What specifically did you like most about this class?
- What are three other things that you found useful about this class?
- Would you recommend this class? If so, why?
- Can you comment on Sam D’Amico as a photography instructor?
- Is there anything you’d like to add?
2 thoughts on “Individual Instruction And Private Tutoring – Student Comments”
I really enjoyed taking a private lesson with you and learned many new things that will help me in my photography. I enjoyed the conversational style of the lesson, as it was a great discussion of photography. I will be practicing everything we went over and look forward to taking another class some time in the future. Thanks,
Thank you Imran, It was good working with you. Keep practicing by bringing what we covered into your work so you can begin to realize how what we covered applies to you as a photographer.