- By working your camera in manual exposure mode…
- you’ll create thoughtfully composed photographs that will take your photography beyond point and shoot.
- you’ll get a good understanding of the basics of photography.
- you’ll become a better photographer
- your pictures will come out the way you that you want them.
- you’ll rely on your mind, instead of a machine, to make your pictures.
I offer a class in Washington DC to get you working your camera in manual exposure mode.
By working your camera in fully manual exposure mode throughout the class, you will become thoroughly familiar with basic camera operation and will learn to use your camera settings and features as elements of effective photographic composition. Class includes in-class lectures/discussion, in-class practical application exercises, homework assignments, weekly self-critiques and access to an online members area for the duration of your course.
- 4 meetings, 12 hours
- Limited to 8 participants