Getting To Know Your Camera – Student Comments
Scroll down to see comments and to add comments.
Thank you for taking the Getting To Know Your Camera Photography class with Sam D’Amico.
Your opinion and candid comments are valued because they help me to make sure the class is as effective as possible and help me to evaluate if I’m doing a good job as a teacher.
Thank you again for choosing to work with me, I hope that I have helped you to be a better photographer.
- Could you please take a moment to let me know what you thought of the class in the “Leave a Reply” area below? You’ll have to scroll down a bit.
- If you’d like, you can use the following questions as a guide.
- What was your main concern about taking this class?
- What did you learn as a result of taking this class?
- What specifically did you like most about this class?
- What are three other things that you found useful about this class?
- Would you recommend this class? If so, why?
- Can you comment on Sam D’Amico as a photography instructor?
- Is there anything you’d like to add?