Scroll down to see comments and to add comments.
Thank you for your participation in a photography class taught by Sam D’Amico
Your opinion and candid comments are valued because they help me to make sure the class is as effective as possible and help me to evaluate if I’m doing a good job as a teacher.
Thank you again for choosing to work with me, I hope that I have helped you to be a better photographer.
- Could you please take a moment to let me know what you thought of the class in the “Leave a Reply” area below?
- If you’d like, you can use the following questions as a guide.
- What was your main concern about taking this class?
- What did you learn as a result of taking this class?
- What specifically did you like most about this class?
- What are three other things that you found useful about this class?
- Would you recommend this class? If so, why?
- Can you comment on Sam D’Amico as a photography instructor?
- Is there anything you’d like to add?
2 thoughts on “Student Comments – Learn To Think Like A Photographer”
I really enjoyed this class! I feel like I already learned so much I didn’t know before just with this one class and am excited to try out what I’ve learned and get better acquainted with my camera. Hoping to sign up for another class in the future. Thanks so much!
Thank you for taking the class, Stephanie.
I enjoyed working with you.