- Before you learn photography you’ve got to become familiar with the tools/equipment (camera, lens, flash, etc. ) that you use to do photography. That’s where the owners manuals to the equipment that you use comes in. Many of the printed manuals that come with today’s cameras are an abbreviated version of the full manual. In order to get the most out your camera you should use the “full” version of the owners manual that came with your camera.
- This tutorial will show you the most effective way to use the owners manuals that came with your equipment so you can learn how to use your equipment in the most efficient/effective way to create the photographs that you want.
- If you don’t have the “full” version of your owners manual (and I think that you do need to have it) you can probably find it on one of the CD’s that came with your camera. You also may be able to download a copy of one if you go to the camera manufacture’s website.
- There is no need to print out the manual (save money and trees). You can download it, usually as a PDF, onto a display device such as a smart-phone or tablet.
Watch The Lesson
- If you find this lesson helpful, you can view more lessons that are created with the intent of helping you to be a better photographer here —> https://samdamico.com/online-photography-lessons/
- If you you’d like to learn about other ways that you can learn photography by working with Sam click here—> https://samdamico.com/washington-dc-photography-classes-courses-lessons-offered-sam-damico-overview/
Questions About This Lesson?
- Ask any questions about this lesson in the “Leave a Reply” area at the bottom of this page.
- Anyone is welcome to answer the question.
- Sam will, in most cases, respond to the question within 24 hours.